We’re really excited to be announcing a new part-time role for a junior graphic designer to join the Rodo Creative team!
Due to increased demand of booking, and baby Mee on the way, we are seeking an enthusiastic individual to help work on these exciting projects.
Working alongside Becky and Sarah (Creative Directors) you’ll be designing a wide range of cards and stationery. On occasions you’ll be getting your ‘craft on’ assembling beautiful wedding stationery, processing online orders, amending designs for customers and even creating new products.
The role is initially for 2-3 days per week with the hope of it extending to a permanent / full time role. The ideal candidate would have had some design experience (but not essential) but most importantly a passion for stationery and design. The role would be a good fit for someone of a Junior/Graduate level. Pay is to be discussed with suitable candidates and will reflect their relative skills and abilities.
Designer Skills and Responsibilities:
• Editing wedding stationery collections for new customer orders
• Assisting with new Rodo Creative bespoke customer briefs
• Completing online orders (daily)
• Communication with customers about their orders
• Creating, checking and sending artwork for print
• Good knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign)
• Attending Wedding Fairs (2-3 a year)
Maker Skills and Responsibilities:
• Overall quality control of print and materials
• Assembling all wedding stationery orders (and packing) ready to send to clients
• Assisting with any general hand-making or craft projects Bonus skills (not essential but an awesome plus!)
• Illustration (by hand or on computer)
• Calligraphy / Lettering
• Keen eye for styling
• Writing (for potential blog posts)
• WordPress knowledge
• Doggy lover
• Be self-motivated with a can-do attitude
• Have passion for creativity, stationery, making
• Be a details perfectionist
• Be able to travel to the outskirts of Manchester Centre
• Show strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and manage time wisely
To apply please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include your cover letter/email, CV, and any links to an online portfolio or attach examples of previous work (the work samples are very important for selecting the short list). Alternatively if you document your creativeness on social media, feel free to send us those details too.
Subject Line: Creative Assistant Applicant – YOUR NAME
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES THANKS**
Applicant date closes 8th Jan 2018.