We’re really excited to be announcing a new part-time studio assistant to join the Rodo Creative team!
The position we are looking to fill will start as a part time role, initially 2-3 days per week. However, we are very keen to make this a more permanent position should the right candidate come along.
Working within our small design team, your role as a studio assistant will be to help with orders over the busy Christmas period. On occasions you’ll be getting your ‘craft on’ assembling beautiful wedding stationery, processing online orders, personalising artwork for customer orders as well as helping us with social media.
The ideal candidate would have had some design experience within the Adobe suite. Most importantly, a passion for stationery and be able to juggle multiple jobs throughout a fast-paced day. This role would be a good fit for someone of a Junior/Graduate level. Pay will be discussed with the suitable candidates and will reflect their relative skills and abilities.
• Completing online orders (daily)
• Studio maintenance (daily)
• Using Royal Mail’s click and drop system
• Editing stationery for customer orders (Mac fluent)
• Creating, checking and sending artwork for print
• Communication with customers about their orders
• Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign)
Maker Skills and Responsibilities:
• Assembling greeting cards orders ready to send to customers
• Assembling wedding stationery orders (and packing) ready to send to clients
• Overall quality control of print and materials
• Assisting with any general hand-making and also craft projects (not essential but an awesome plus!)
• Keen eye for styling
• Writing (for potential blog posts)
• Doggy lover (we have a part-time office pooch)
• Be self-motivated with a can-do attitude
• Have passion for creativity, stationery, making
• Be a details perfectionist
• Be able to travel to our studio in Salford
• Show strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and manage time wisely
To apply please email us at email@example.com
Please include a cover letter, CV and an online portfolio. Alternatively if you document your creativeness on social media, feel free to send us those details too.
Subject Line: Creative Assistant Applicant – YOUR NAME
**STRICTLY NO AGENCIES THANKS**
Applicant date closes 11th Sep 2019.